Arimidex 1 MG
Arimidex or Anastrozole is another compound from the series of AIs – Aromatase Inhibitors – that is an FDA-approved drug created to block estrogen reception; which means it can be used to decrease harmful estrogen levels that could lead to gyno. If you are in the middle of a bulking cycle or are looking to start one, here is all you need to know to add Anastrozole from Steroid Warehouse to your workout supplementation
Arimidex, also known by its main compound Anastrozole – and sold as a generic under that name as well – is a very powerful drug that you might consider adding to your workout supplementation to keep any side effects risks at bay.
As part of the family of AIs – Aromatase Inhibitors -, Anastrozole by Steroid Warehouse is being used for decades to control and decrease the consequences of anabolic steroids in muscle builders, athletes, and gym enthusiast bodies by inhibiting the generation of gynecomastia after a bulking cycle.
Anastrozol, Aremed, or Arimidex from Steroid Warehouse has to be considered as an important part of a successful PCT treatment. It is not only necessary to build lean muscle and increase strength and stamina but to also prevent any unwanted side effects from harsh anabolic steroids after cycling with the aid of Aromatase Inhibitors such as Anastrozole.
But how Arimidex of Steroid Warehouse will help you to complete a PCT and prevent gyno while encouraging natural restoration of testosterone hormone levels?
Here is all you need to know about this compound:
What is Arimidex?
Arimidex is an anti-estrogen drug, that falls under the classification of Aromatase Inhibitor (AIs).
Developed in 1987 by Imperial Chemical Industries (ICI), was approved by the FDA in 1995 as a medical treatment for the following conditions:
- In postmenopausal women with an early stage of breast cancer that is related to hormone-receptor-positive (HR+) causes as part of their post-surgery treatment
- HR+ or HR-unknown forms of breast cancer, that can be locally advanced or metastatic as the first line of treatment
- As an alternative treatment in advanced stages of breast cancer whose symptoms have worsened after taking Nolvadex
Anastrozole successfully attacks these medical conditions by lowering estrogen levels circulating in the body of the patient. Arimidex achieves that by inhibiting the aromatase enzyme to bind to its heme ion. This way, Anastrozol successfully reduces the levels of E2, E1, and E1S at two levels: periphery and mammary tissue.
Arimidex for men
Nonetheless, and due to its high effectivity rates related to the control of estrogen levels in women suffering from breast cancer, some muscle builders, athletes, and gym enthusiasts decided to add Anastrozole to their PCT treatments to avoid any unwanted side effects from anabolic steroids; which is why Arimidex is incredibly popular within the bodybuilding field as well.
Additionally, there are other ways Arimidex from Steroid Warehouse can help men in their testosterone production and even sexual performance. Let’s see more about that:
- Anastrozole can be prescribed to men off-label to treat breast cancer originating from high estrogen body levels
- Arimidex is also very efficient for TRT – testosterone replacement therapy – to decrease estrogen levels generated by it. TRT is a very effective way to encourage the production of natural testosterone levels; thus enhancing your overall mood, sexual performance, energy levels, and building and keeping muscle mass while training in men that experience low T levels due to age or other causes
- Anastrozole is also considered the most effective choice in the bodybuilding field to prevent or control aromatization from strong compounds such as Nandrolone, Dianabol, or Testosterone that may cause gyno, and water retention while on cycle
Arimidex by Steroid Warehouse is extremely effective in avoiding or controlling:
- Estrogen aromatization is due to aging or the use of anabolic steroids in a cycle. High levels of estradiol may be experienced when a boost of synthetic testosterone is made to the body by a bulking cycle in muscle builders, professional athletes, or gym goers. This aromatization can cause infertility, hair loss, fluid retention, gynecomastia, erectile dysfunction, hot flashes, and the loss of muscle mass. Anastrozole avoids them by inhibiting aromatization from occurring
- When taking powerful compounds such as Dbol or Test, you can start seeing tenderness or swelling in your breast tissue, as well as bloating in the rest of the muscles. The first two are early signs of gyno that can be controlled with Anastrozole by Steroid Warehouse if taken within a bulking cycle
- As we mentioned before, water retention is another important symptom of the use of anabolic steroids but also of the aromatization process taking place. Unwanted bloating will affect your overall look, but also increase the risk of developing high blood pressure; thus raising the chances of suffering from a stroke or a heart attack. With Arimidex by Steroid Warehouse, you can control and even prevent water retention and its harmful side effects from happening during cycling.
As with any other drug, Arimidex can cause mild or more side effects, and that will depend on several factors such as age, dosing, prior health conditions, and other compounds.
Here is a list of the possible side effects that Anastrozole can give you:
- Hot Flashes,
- High Blood Pressure,
- Bone Pain,
- Sore Throat,
- Joint Pain,
- Back Pain
- Hair Loss
PCT and Arimidex
Arimidex from Steroid Warehouse is essential for an effective Post Cycle Therapy.
The main goal of using Anastrazole is to build back natural testosterone hormone levels after they are being suppressed by a steroid cycle; especially if you used strong compounds.
Anastrozole cannot be used alone as PCT, but combined with other compounds such as hCG to encourage natural testosterone production back fast and effectively.
When used as part of the cycle, a dose of 0.5 milligrams per day is more than enough to mitigate the side effects often caused by anabolic steroids, since the second week of the cycle; or you can take the same 0.5 milligrams two times per week.
1 milligram per day is the maximum advised by the experts, even though this high dose is often unnecessary and could increase the risk of developing side effects.
The best advice is to start at a low dose to check your organism’s tolerance and start building up from there.
For Post Cycle Therapy Treatment, you can pound between 0.5 milligrams and 1 milligram per day as well, since these doses are the ones recommended by experts and experienced users.