Clomid also known as Serophene or Clomiphene Citrate, is a potent antiestrogen drug commonly used for Post Cycle Therapies in athletes using anabolic steroids to cleanse their bodies and avoid the harmful side effects that the estrogen excess can cause in their organism. Today, we will give you the full guide to learning how to take Clomiphene properly
Clomid is a potent drug born in the 1970s to stimulate ovulation for women facing infertility issues due to polycystic ovary syndrome or other ovulatory dysfunction demonstrated.
Since it possesses very strong and highly effective effects over estrogen levels on patient’s bodies, it can also be used for other functions, such as:
- Male fertility
- To treat menstrual abnormalities
- To address fibrocystic breasts
- In PC Therapy to help manage any possible feminization side effects due to the use of anabolic steroids
- To stimulate natural testosterone production after depletion for steroid cycling
Clomiphene can do all these functions efficiently because it binds to your brain’s mechanism for hormone release and trick it into producing the needed hormones to promote your body’s full recovery.
Given its high success rate and its excellent cost-value relation, Serophene has become widely used around the globe; which is why today you will learn to use it properly for your fitness purposes.
Buy Clomid online
Since Clomiphene is a very potent and effective drug with several purposes, it is highly demanded in the worldwide market.
Within the United States territory, Clomid prices can range anywhere from $20 to $180, the 30 tablet presentation with 50mg pills. The impressive price variation will greatly depend on your supplier, the quantity of purchase, discount coupons placed, and if it is a generic or a brand product.
Nevertheless, before choosing prices over quality, take into consideration several aspects:
- The labs that produce the product are well-known
- Your provider is as legitimate as the lab
- It offers you special discounts for brands, quantity, delivery, and more
Purchasing Clomiphene online can be easy and safe, especially with us!
At Gomeisa Labs, we care about your health and the quality of our products, only offering what’s best for you to obtain the desired results.
Click here to check our prices for buying Clomid online, and plan your treatment ahead!
Buying more than one package and getting a $50 worth in medicine and supplementation purchase you will get free shipping, plus we count on a fast 3-day delivery in every corner of the United States!
What is Clomid?
Clomiphene is a type of oral medication used to treat some types of female infertility issues.
Clomid is classified under the selective estrogen receptor modulator (SERM), since it intervenes in the way estrogen is produced and stored in our organism, by intervening in the way our pituitary gland reacts to our hormone levels.
In women, Serophene stimulates the needed hormones to produce the desired ovulation, and in men, Clomid can alter testosterone levels by changing the feedback loop between the pituitary, gonadal gland, and the hypothalamus.
Clomiphene Citrate was made in the 1970s and became an FDA approve medication “for the treatment of ovulatory dysfunction in women desiring pregnancy¨.
Nonetheless, Serophene counts with many purposes, which will be discussed in the next part.
Clomid for Women and Men
As we explained before, Clomiphene was especially thought to be a drug to help women with specific infertility issues get pregnant.
However, some men use Clomid for the same purposes, and with its estrogen modulation properties, Serophene is also widely used in the sports and competition fields for weight lifters, bodybuilders, and other athletes in their Post Cycle Therapies to get their bodies’ hormones back to their normal and natural levels effectively.
Here, we will explain in more detail Clomiphene’s effects on men and women.
Clomid for Women
Clomiphene is a strong anti-estrogen similar to Tamoxifen that intervenes with the brain process of hormone production to induce ovulation by stimulating an increase in the egg production of the ovaries, thus raising the chances to become pregnant.
Serophene works in a next way:
- Clomid tricks your brain into thinking that your estrogen levels are very low
- This causes the pituitary gland – responsible for the sex hormone production in our bodies – starts releasing both follicle-stimulating hormone, or FSH, and luteinizing hormone, or LH
- The high levels of FSH aid to stimulate your ovaries to produce more eggs, that will be developed and released in your next cycle
- On the other hand, high levels of LH will stimulate proper ovulation, thus increasing the chances to achieve pregnancy
Furthermore, Serophene can also be used to treat other reproduction-related issues such as menstrual abnormalities, polycystic ovary syndrome, and, fibrocystic breasts.
These are some side benefits of using Clomid for women:
- This treatment is often cheaper, and less invasive than any other fertility procedure since it can be taken orally every day of the cycle
- It can be prescribed by any primary health care provider, which makes Clomid the first line of treatment for infertility
- It counts with few side effects– especially taking into consideration that not all people will suffer from them – since it is generally well-tolerated for women, which makes this drug cost-effective to use.
Clomiphene for Men
In men, Serophene can also act as an effective fertility agent.
This happens because Clomid intervenes in the hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis stimulating the production of both follicle-stimulating hormone, or FSH, and luteinizing hormone, or LH.
The effects of this process are:
- A significant increase in natural testosterone levels in men
- It prevents the conversion of testosterone into estrogen, thus controlling and avoiding any feminization symptoms due to anabolic steroid use in cycling
- The levels of testosterone versus estrogen are restore safely and effectively
- With testosterone restauration, athletes can avoid muscle mass and strength loss
- By doing Serophene with heavy weight lifting, you can boost your lean muscle mass as well as contribute to the fat-burning process
- Since Clomid aids to control and even eradicating early signs of feminization – bloating, gynecomastia, and more – the overall appearance of an athlete will improve meaningfully
- Raises libido, and overall sperm count
- Improves overall mood
- Aids to reduce body fat and keep your body up to date for an upcoming competition
Clomiphene is a fast reactive drug, which means that you will start seeing some important signs of progress between the second and the third day of the treatment, but you should still wait for an average of 14 days of treatment for your body to fully recover.
Potential side effects of Clomid will vary among men and women, doses, and its use.
As we mentioned before, these likely side effects may happen or not, and depends on your drug tolerance as well as your previous health conditions.
Here are some possible reactions to Clomiphene in women:
- Mood changes
- Hot flashes (flushing)
- Upset stomach
- Breast pain or discomfort
- Abnormal vaginal bleeding
- Vision changes like doubling, blurring, dark spots, or flashes
- Lower back or stomach pain or swelling
- Weight gain
- Shortness of breath
- The rate of multiple pregnancies increases up to 7 times for twins and 0.5 times for triplets or more
- Clomid may also alter your cervical mucus by making it thicker than usual
- It may increase the risk of developing ovarian cancer
For men, there is a list of probable side effects:
- It might cause weight gain during PCT
- It could decrease bone mineral density
- It might influence a higher risk of cardiovascular diseases or events
- It can cause liver damage
- It may bring abdominal pain and bloating
- It can increase the risk of developing testicular tumors
Clomiphene use for Post Cycling Therapy:
- This will depend greatly on how many times and which anabolic steroid you were using.
- For starters, you need to wait until the steroid gets to the last part of its half-life, to make sure it won’t interfere with your hormone balance anymore. This part tends to take between 7 to 10 days.
- For heavy anabolic cycles, it is recommended to start with the highest and safest dose – which is 150 milligrams, and then gradually reduce it.
- The time the PCT will take will be determined for how long was the steroid cycle
Here is an example of a regular PCT cycle after a heavy steroid cycle use:
- 150 milligrams for the first 3 days, 100mg on the next 10 days, 2 weeks in 50 milligrams, and lastly, other 2 weeks with 25 milligrams
For heavy or average steroid cycles, here are a set of indications:
- Heavy doses might need 15 days on Clomid of 100 milligrams, with 50mg in the next two weeks, and close it up with 25 milligrams in the last 15 days
- Average steroid cycles might take one month of 50 milligrams of Clomiphene and wrap it up with 15 days of 25mg
These are suggested PCT cycles depending on your steroid use.
A good indicator of the right PCT cycle is the overall symptoms you might be having after your steroid cycle. Let’s say that you are starting to see some bloating and signs of ¨men boobs¨ coming up, then it is time to apply the heavy dose cycling of Clomid.
On the other hand, if you still count with sex drive, and your mood is still in control, you can use the light Clomiphene cycle to restore your natural testosterone levels.
Finally, you can use Serophene hand in hand with your anabolic steroid to mitigate its side effects doses will depend on your steroid cycle.