Buy Testosterone Cypionate 250mg
Each box of Testosterone Cypionate contains 2500 mg of the active component.
Testosterone Cypionate 250 mg.
Pharmaceutical vehicle: Grape Seed Oil, Benzyl alcohol 2% and Benzyl benzoate 15%.
Testosterone Cypionate is a slow-acting injectable of the androgen testosterone. After application, it provides a sustained delivery of the active component into the bloodstream for approximately 2 to 3 weeks.
Testosterone Cypionate is indicated to replace normal testosterone levels in adult men who have low androgen levels. It can also be used in the treatment of undescended testicles and delayed puberty in male teenagers.
Interactions with other Medicinal Products and other forms of Interaction:
1. Oral anticoagulants: Testosterone and its derivatives increase the activity of oral anticoagulants derived from coumadin. People being treated with anticoagulants will need to be closely monitored during testosterone use.
2. Other interactions:
Concomitant administration of testosterone with ACTH (Adrenocorticotropic hormone) or corticosteroids may promote the formation of oedema. These active principles must be administered with care, in people with liver or heart diseases or a predisposition to oedema.
Interaction with laboratory tests: Androgens can decrease thyroxine-binding globulin levels, decreasing total serum of T4 levels and increasing resin uptake of T3 and T4. However, thyroid hormone levels will remain unchanged and there is no clinical evidence of thyroid dysfunction.
Fertility, pregnancy and breastfeeding:
Testosterone replacement therapy can reduce spermatogenesis in a reversible way.
The use of Testosterone is not indicated in women and should not be used in pregnant or breastfeeding women.
The most frequently reported adverse reactions during treatment with Testosterone are acne and pain at the injection site.
Suspected anaphylactic reactions after Testosterone injection have been reported.
Androgens can accelerate the progression of subclinical prostate cancer and benign prostatic hyperplasia.
In case of overdose, no special therapeutic measures are necessary, except to discontinue treatment with the medicine or to reduce the dose.
In the absence of compatibility studies, this medication should not be mixed with others.
Special precautions for disposal and other handling:
Testosterone cypionate 250 mg/ml is a supersaturated sterile solution composed of GSO(Grape Seed Oil) benzyl alcohol and benzyl benzoate. High concentrations of active components make the product highly susceptible to crystallization when it is exposed to temperatures lower than the recommended range (68°F to 77°F) or high atmospheric pressures.
– The product can be heated and mixed to reconstitute the active component if is necessary.
– Carry out the procedure slowly by submerging the vial even sealed in hot water, never on a direct fire, until the product is dissolved again.
– Take the medicine to a temperature lower than 95°F to be applied.
NOTE: Crystallization and exposure to heat have no impact on the efficiency, quality, or safety of the product if it is done properly.
At cold storage temperatures or high pressure the properties of this oil-based solution may change temporarily (e.g. higher viscosity, turbidity or crystallization). If Testosterone Cypionate is stored at cold temperature, this one should be brought to an ambient temperature or body temperature before use The medicine is for one use only, the rest of the unused solution should be discarded.
Disposal of the unused medicinal product and all materials which have been in contact with this one, and it will be carried out in accordance with local regulations.
Instructions for injecting 10ml of the product:
Check that the bottle is completely closed and sealed.
Preparation to use it:
1. Check the expiration date.
2. Make sure you have the right medicine in your hands.
3. Wash your hands with plenty of soap and water before taking the vial.
4. Clean the vial with a gauze or cotton and alcohol.
5. Check that the contents are at the bottom of the vial.
6. Uncover and insert the needle in the center of the vial as in the figure above.
1. Store the vial back in the box in a cool place without direct light.
2. If it is your last dose, destroy and discard the box.