Nandrolone Phenylpropionate 100mg
Nandrolone Phenylpropionate, also known as NPP is an anabolic steroid that possess good anabolic properties while also keeping estrogenic effects low. This way, it helps bodybuilders with muscle growth but avoiding the side effects of aromatization. Here, we will explain how to use NPP for fitness purposes
Nandrolone Phenylpropionate, is a short ester anabolic drug that was created and commercialized during the mid-1950s under the name of Durabolin.
This synthetic version of testosterone was developed for medical purposes, but due to its effective anabolic abilities while keeping feminization side effects under control, it made bodybuilders and weight lifters to start experimenting with it.
In the past, NPP was very hard to find, and the newest version of the drug, Deca Durabolin or Nandronolone Propionate, was then preferred for fitness and sport use.
Now that the drug is not being sold under a brand, it is more manufactured and use everywhere; thus making Nandrolone Phenylpropionate more available for athletes and gym enthusiasts to use.
Here, we will describe how to use NPP for fitness-related purposes.
Nandrolone Phenylpropionate, also known as NPP, but with other several chemical synonyms such as Nandrolone phenpropionate, and Nortestosterone phenylpropionate is a C18 steroid type with very good anabolic and androgenic properties.
Derived directly from Nandrolone, is a short ester – 3-phenylpropionate ester – born from the change of testosterone’s structure in the 19 position.
NPP born when the testosterone change is made in the 19th position and the short 3- phenylpropionate ester is added to the formula.
Nandrolone Phenylpropionate is FDA-approved treatment for several medical conditions, such as breast carcinoma, antithrombin III deficiency, hereditary angioedema, refractory deficient red cell production anemias, fibrinogen excess and, growth failure.
It was first released under the name of Durabolin for a laboratory named Organon, and then as Nandrolone phenpropionate for Watson Laboratories Inc. Now, they are both discontinued versions of NPP.
Nandrolone phenpropionate is a chemical compound that stimulates anabolism activities while inhibiting catabolism.
This happens because Nandrolone Phenylpropionate binds better to the androgen receptor than testosterone, and with its rapid action, you will be able to experience results in short time.
Thanks to its effective anabolic activities related to muscle, strength and resistance growth, as well as its little side effects – since it does not aromatize as others – NPP is becoming more popular among bodybuilders, weight lifters and gym enthusiasts to increase their muscle gains and endurance at the gym.
Here are some benefits of adding NPP to your fitness routine:
- Nandrolone phenpropionate is an excellent way to achieve lean muscle mass and strength in a steady pace.
- NPP delivers both, high quality and high quantity muscle gains throughout time
- Nandrolone Phenylpropionate is also very good to boost recovery rates, and protecting your bones and muscles from strenuous workouts
- NPP helps you to keep your muscle gains even after the bulking cycle is over
- Nandrolone Phenylpropionate is perfect for both: cutting and bulking cycles. In bulking you will get steady and efficient gains and in cutting you will protect your gains while losing stored fat
- You can stack NPP with other steroids to increase its strength abilities, and maximize your gains
- Since Nandrolone Phenylpropionate counts with a short half-life, you will experience the positive changes in shorter time than with other supplements
- Nandrolone phenpropionate is also an excellent appetite booster, which means that will help you to get ready off-season to increase your protein intake before beginning a bulking cycle for upcoming competitions.
- Nandrolone Phenylpropionate will boost the IGF-1, which is (“insulin-like growth factor), which is why it can bring you joint pain relief, faster recovery times and muscle protection
- As we said before, NPP blocks any catabolic activities, by inhibiting the release of cortisol and other stress-related hormones that may influence in weight gain via fat storage and lean muscle loss.
As we mentioned before, given that Nandrolone Phenylpropionate is a short ester, it will count with a short half-life.
This means that you will need to take or inject NPP more often than its family member Deca for example to remain its blood levels steady for the bulking or cutting cycle.
NPP traces will be remove from your system between ten to twelve months. Just in case you get drug test before competitions.
Experts also say that this short ester compound is good to boost general athletic purposes, so it can be a good way to start working on your tolerance levels with it.
As we told you before with other anabolic steroid supplements, its dosage will depend of a wide variety of factors, including age, physical condition, gender, cycle you are about to start, steroid tolerance, diet regime, additional supplementation, and many more.
Of course, fitness professionals will recommend you to accompany Nandrolone Phenylpropionate with proper diet, hydration and sleep or rest schedules, but its dosage will also depend if you want it for therapeutic or performance purposes.
When Nandrolone phenpropionate is used for therapeutic purposes, man can take between 100 milligrams to 200 milligrams divided weekly for seeing substantial benefits in joint pain relief, and recovery.
400 milligrams weekly can be a good bulking dose when striving to build lean muscle. Opt for doses over 400 milligrams if you already count with steroid tolerance.
Even though most males tolerate Nandrolone very well – which is why is so popular among bodybuilders -, experts recommend keeping it at 400 milligrams split in the week, so you can achieve the desired results without fearing any side effects.
If you are choosing the Nandrolone Phenylpropionate injected version, you should be injecting at least three times a week, with even doses between injections to keep blood levels stable.
For females, NPP can be taken by 50 milligrams in a 6-week cycle to avoid any virilization side effects.
For men, cycle length may vary until more than 12 weeks, since Nandrolone Phenylpropionate is a short ester steroid that need to be long time steadily in your blood stream to show and develop its many benefits.
This is why experts recommend bulking cycles of more than 12 weeks.