Everything you need to know about Trenbolone
Trenbolone helps you gain muscle mass and lose fat, but it’s banned in many countries for its side effects
The use of additives of any kind in athletes is something that is punished because it implies that their results are not so real, but that they are enhanced by some substance. One of these substances is Tren, which is used to increase muscle mass and burn fat, but has many other uses.
What Tren Enanthate powder Is?
Trenbolone is a synthesized anabolic steroid that is from the group of non-stybean xenobiotics, this steroid is synthesized from Nortestosterone.
The first time it was synthesized was in France, in 1967 and was called Trenbolone Acetate or Tren. Then its trade name was Flinpix and Finaplix and was intended to be used in cattle, to increase its muscle mass faster.
In humans it is used by bodybuilders to grow their muscles quickly and almost always include it in the steroid cycles they give them. Trenbolone is administered by intramuscular injections and one of the most popular commercial versions is called Parabolan.
There are countries where this compound is prohibited, especially in the European Union and in the sports field, that athletes use this compound is considered as doping and involves sanctions and suspensions of their disciplines.
Tren Enanthate POWDER Effects
- Perhaps the biggest benefit of Trenbolone is that it promotes increased muscle mass and helps burn fats. But its side effects are greater, here we list some:
- Hallucinations may occur in high doses.
- It is highly toxic to the liver and kidneys.
- Prolonged use may cause prostatic hyperplasia.
- Produces hyperprolactinemia or increased normal prolactin values.
- One of the consequences of increased prolactin is breast growth in men, called gynecomastia.
- Increased blood pressure that manifests with severe headaches.
- Some consumers report in forums that there are higher levels of aggression.
- Also in forums, consumers point out that they have a feeling of suffocation and coughing after it is applied.
- It has the side effects of androgens such as acne, sexual dysfunction, insomnia, alopecia
Tren “does wonders” when combined with other steroids or growth hormones as it helps bodybuilders magically remove fat and mark muscles and veins. But the consequences of its use are quite serious and it is better not to do so.
TRENBOLONE is a strong androgen that lacks estrogenic activity.
Structurally, TREN is a steroid, derived from Nandrolone. The double bonds in C9 and C11 make TRENBOLONE very different in appearance than its relative nandrolone
Its estrogenic activity has been eliminated. This is the result of the double C9-10 link. This link does not appear to be able to be removed metabolically, which is the only possible way for this compound to become estrogen. Although Nandrolone is rarely conceived as an estrogenic steroid, conversion to estradiol is still possible to some extent.
Therefore, the fact that TRENBOLONE does not convert to estradiol remains a significant difference between the two steroids. The androgenic activity of TRENBOLONE is also much stronger than that of its relative, Nandrolone. This is due to two interesting traits: first, TRENBOLONE does not appear to favor the reduction of 5-alpha in humans.
As such, it does not show a strong anabolic-androgenic dissociation like nandrolone, which makes it much more androgenic. In addition, the induction of double binding in C9 and C11 seems to increase linkage with androgenic receptors. This represents a second mode in which the potency of TRENBOLONE is increased.
TRENBOLONE also suppresses natural testosterone production quickly, this might require the use of a testosterone-stimulating drug in order to avoid a sharp drop at the time its use is discontinued.
Although it is listed as a “non-progestational” steroid in the literature, several studies clearly show that TRENBOLONE is linked to these receptors. As we know that all sex steroids promote inhibition of negative feedback from testosterone production.
TRENBOLONE acetate POWDER is a steroid used to increase appetite.
Its strong androgenic and non-estrogenic properties made it ideal for increasing muscle hardness, definition and strength without fluid retention. Increased erythropoiesis (increased blood count).
TRENBOLONE can affect to some extent cardiovascular function, meaning that it is not suitable for those patients who suffer from some deficiency at this level or in those in those who regularly participate in sports or activity in which they require a decent level of cardiovascular exertion.
- It is highly toxic to both the liver and the kidneys.
- Prolonged use may cause prostatic hyperplasia.
- It is reported in the forums that talk about the subject, without scientific basis, that at any dose produces a significant increase in aggression.
- Another very common symptom reported by TRENBOLONE consumers consists of feeling of suffocation and coughing for a few seconds immediately after administration of the product, especially those produced by hand or with high benzyl alcohol content. In the English forums they call it “Train cough”.
- Hyperprolactinemia or increase in normal prolactin values with its associated consequences, in which gynecomastia stands out.
- High blood pressure that is perceived as severe headaches.
- Other side effects typical of androgens: acne, sexual dysfunction, insomnia, alopecia, sweating before performing normal activities.
Precautions and Warnings
BUY TRENBOLONE increases blood pressure in many users, some to such an extent that they have to stop using it. Therefore, it is recommended that anyone who wants to use TRENBOLONE should monitor their blood pressure throughout the cycle of use.
It has also been suggested through research that TRENBOLONE actually (although it helps a little in fat loss) reduces endogenous T3 levels. Thus, some advocate the use of 25mcg T3 through a TRENBOLONE usage cycle.
As TRENBOLONE is a strong steroid, it will suppress the body’s natural testosterone production with great ease. Therefore recovery, in cycles containing TRENBOLONE, is not easy, and requires a control of hormone levels.